Pupils are admitted irrespective of caste, creed or community. New admissions from Pre-Nursery, Nursery & Prep are taken in the month of January and February and from Standard I to IX are taken in the month of February and March. The admission process is done in accordance with the norm of Right to Education Act.2009. The date of Birth must be supported by authentic official documents. In all matters relating to admission, Principal’s decision is final. The transfer cases are being given special consideration during the admission time.
However, the council reserves the right for special permission for admission into Standard XI & XII. Applications on prescribed forms are invited from students who have passed ICSE / CBSE / H.S.C Examinations.
(Forty five thousand only)
|Pre-Nursery, Nursery and Prep||Rs.980.00
(Nine hundred eighty only)
|From class I to V||Rs.1040.00
(One thousand forty only)
|From class VI to VIII||Rs.1110.00
(One thousand one hundred ten only)
|From class IX to X||Rs.1190.00
(One thousand one hundred ninety only)
|From class XI to XII||Rs.1350.00
(One thousand three hundred fifty only)
Courses of Studies are prescribed as per the approved ICSE and ISC syllabus of CISCE, New Delhi. A common syllabus from Standard I to VII for all Stewart Schools is being followed as prescribrd by the Diocesan Board of Education, C.N.I.
Standard IX and X:
|(2)||Hindi / Odia|
|(3)||History, Civics and Geography|
|Optional Subjects:||(4)||Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)|
|Sixth Subjects:||(6)||Computer Application/Home Science|
REQUEST TO PARENTS
Parents are requested to see that:
- Their children are neatly dressed and they attend the school regularly and punctually.
- Their children study their lessons regularly and do their homework properly. [for this a reference to school will help]
- No gold or artificial decorative ornaments are allowed. For girls small and simple ear rings are permitted.
- if a child is not feeling well, parents should keep the child at home. If parents are intimated to take a sick child, they should come as soon as possible.
- As far as possible parents are advised to avoid meeting their wards during class hours.
- Direct contact of parents with teachers about the progress of the pupils should be avoided. The Principal may be contacted for any such matter.
- Please keep in touch with the principal through correspondence or occasional visits to school and cooperate in the overall progress of their ward in studies and behavior.
- The principal of the school can be always contacted with concrete suggestions and genuine grievances by pupils or parents and prompt attention to redress such grievance will be given.
- To impart to the students quality education under the Management of the Diocese of Cuttack, CNI. This includes not only training of mind but also molding of the character promoting leadership qualities in Private and Public life i.e. to promote all round development – intellectual, spiritual, physical, social etc..
- To inculcate in the students a spirit of teamwork, cooperation and a healthy competition.
- To promote patriotism, national integration and international understanding.
- To promote a selfless and dedicated service mentally.
- To maintain cultural identity with the nation and the state by teaching Hindi & Orissa languages.
- To prepare the students for Xth class examination of the Council for the Indian Certificate of secondary Examination (ICSE), New Delhi. (Medium of Instruction – English)